The Laundromat on 24th May 2017 2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (NSW EST)

Arnold Layne - Pink Floyd
Baby I - Bruce Springsteen & ?

Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & TrinityParis 1968

Bumpin' On Sunset
Red Beans & Rice
Intros
Save Me
Outskirts Of Town
A Day In The Life

Beatle Bounce - Bobby Comstock & The Counts

Surfin' - The Beach Boys
Toulouse Street – The Doobie Brothers
Good Ol' Desk- Nilsson

I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again

Step Out- The Mamas & Papas 
Astro Man Jam - Jimi Hendrix
I Can't Make Up My Mind - The Zombies

Mother Earth - Memphis Slim
Dr. Ross' Boogie - Dr. Isaiah Ross
Joliet Blues - Johnny Shines
Moanin' At Midnight - Howlin' Wolf

Your Maw Said You Cried - The Turtles
Everybody's Next One - Steppenwolf
Let It Die – Apocalypse

Facts Of Life - King Crimson
The Envoy - Warren Zevon
Baby Lemonade – Syd Barrett






Comments