The Laundromat on 14th June 2017 2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (NSW EST)
(back to 8pm starting time)

Hula Hula Boys- Warren Zevon
The Dean & I - 10cc

Journay – First Concert Ever – San Francisco 31st December 1973

Topaz
It's All Too Much
in My Lonely Feeling / Conversations
Mystery Mountain
Can You Feel Me
Kohoutek
Charge Of The Light Brigade
In The Morning Day

Grace Ferguson Airline and Storm Door Company - Bob Newhart

Masque 5 - King Crimson
Dominoes - Syd Barrett
Head In The Sun - Jack Bruce

I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again – Series 9 Episode 1

A Day Laye - Tyrannosaurus Rex
Boom Boom - The Yardbirds
Stay - Tamam Shud

Juke - Little Walter
Conjur Man - Memphis Minnie
Who's Gonna Be Your Sweet Man (When I'm Gone) - Muddy Waters
Broken Heart - Memphis Minnie

Instrumental 2 – XYZ
Yob – TISM
Take Off Your Clothes To Feel The Setting Sun – Wolfgang Dauner

Guts - Budgie
Genesis – Slade

Spirits In The Night – Manfred Mann & The Earth Band

Comments