The Laundromat on 24th October 2018 2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (-ish) (NSW Daylight Saving)

The Laundromat Theme - Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick

The Return – The FerretsFame At Any Price
High Flyin' Bird – Jefferson AirplaneJefferson Airplane Loves You

Watching TV – Cheech & Chong

Monsieu Armand – Procol Harum1963 – 1971 – Ultra Rare Tracks
A Song For Jeffrey – Jethro TullThis Was
The Walls Have Ears – Elvis Presley Elvis Greatest Shit

The Armoured Might Of Lance Corporal Jones Dad's Army

I'll Be There – Stephen StillsCSNY Studio Archives
Back Home – Bo Diddley - Lover
Liar's Nightmare – Graham NashSongs For Survivors

Ants In My Pants – Bo Carter
Don't Tear My Clothes – Bea Foote
My Baby – Johnny Temple
She Showed It All – Memphis Minnie
Honey, You're So Good To Me – Blind Boy Fuller
If You Don't Give Me What I Want – Lil Johnson

When I Turn Off The Living Room Light – The KinksThe Great Lost Kinks Album
Drink Of Water – AmbrosiaAmbrosia
Justine – The Crossfires (pre Turtles) – Out Of Control

Saccarine & The War – Sparks - Sparks
Did You Ever Love Somebody – MeatloafHang Cool Teddy Bear
Are Everything – BuzzcocksSingles Going Steady

Drag Dilemma – Nine Days Wonder Krautrock
Piano Doodle / Lazy Morning – The ResidentsSmell My Picture
Don't Say No – Speed, Glue & Shinki Speed, Glue & Shinki 1



Comments