The Laundromat on 13th March 2019 2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (-ish) (NSW Daylight Saving)

The Laundromat Theme - Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick

Out For A Walk – Flaming Lips - Hear It Is
Made My Bed (Now I'm Gonna Lie In It) – The EasybeatsIt's 2 Easy

Can't Buy Me Love – Peter Sellers

Emerson, Lake & Powell – Philadelphia 12th September 1986

Regrets, I've Had A FewEpisode 6

11 Moustachio'd Daughters – Bonzo Dog Doo Dah BandDonuts In Granny's Greenhouse
Mrs. Robinson – The CooliesTake That You Bastards, Dig
Mercy, Mercy (first version) – The Rolling Stones2129 South Michigan Avenue

Showing Up Of Corporal Jones Dad's Army

She's Coming Home – The ZombiesBegin Here
Little Green Jacket – The ArchiesThis Is Love
Elemental Child – Tyrannousaurus RexBeard Of Stars

The Way I Feel – Detroit Junior
Call My Job – Detroit Junior
I Don;'t Know – Bobby Rush
Money Is The Name Of The Game – Buster Benton
I'm Your Witchdoctor – John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers
Snake Drive – Eric Clapton

(Let's see what else we have time for........)


Comments