The Laundromat on 8th May 2019
2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (EST)

The Laundromat Theme - Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick

Goat Meat – North Mississippi AllstarsWorld Boogie Is Coming
My Creepy Girl - Mystery Science TheatreClowns In The Sky

Trees - Tripod

Dragon – Live in Sydney – 1985

Regrets, I've Had A FewEpisode 14

Why Can't I Touch It – The Buzzcocks Singles Going Steady
Dream 4 – The Residents Smell My Picture
The Way That I Feel Today – 2066 & Then - Reflections On The Future

Sorry, Wrong Number – Dad's Army

Dealin' With The Devil – Dharma Blues Band
Someone To Love Me – TS McPhee
Who's Knockin' – Jeremy Spencer
Freight Train – Eric Clapton & Jimmy Page
Draggin' My Tail – Eric Clapton & Jimmy Page
Look Down At My Woman – Jeremy Spencer

Tidal Otherness – Ozric TentaclesIntrospections

(Let's see what else we have time for........)

Comments