The Laundromat
23rd October 2019
2mce-fm 92.3/94.7khz
8:00 – 10:00 (Daylight Saving)


The Laundromat Theme - Take Your Pick – Greg OlsenTake Your Pick

Dancing On The Ship – Baffo Banfi -  Hearth
Big Bear Ffoly – BakerlooBakerloo
Welcome – Balam AcabWander Wonder

My First Home– Band Of LightTotal Union
I Got It – BandoleroLife Is Love, Love Is All
I’m A Fool To Care – Barbara EdenBarbara Eden

Limerick – Bardo Pond - Amanita
Iowa: A Girl’s Name – BaroquesPurple Day Singles
After You’ve Gone (Empty Blues) – Barry GoldbergIt’s All My Vault

Oh, My Surprise – Batdorf & RodneyOff The Shelf
Waiting In The Wings – BBM (Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker, Gary Moore)Around The Next Dream
On My Back – The Beasts - Still Here

Pretty Face – The Beat MerchantsThe Beats Go On
Coming To Get You – Beautiful PeopleIf 60s Were 90s
Rocky Mountain Way – The BestLive In Yokohama 1990

Give It Everything You’ve Got – Beth Hart & Joe BonamassaBlack Coffee
Penny For Your Dreams – Bighorn - Bighorn
Girl Like You – Bill Kreutzman - Mahalo

I’ll Wait For You – Billy Hawks – The New Genius Of The Blues
You Saved Me – Billy TNo Definition
You’re On My Mind – The BirdsThe Collector’s Guide To Rare British Birds

Stop Little Lady – Birth ControlOperations
Free Spirit – Birtha - Birtha
Chauffer – Black Cat BoneBarbed Wire Sandwich


(Let's see what else we have time for........)

Comments